Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 23, 2011

No days Off


NO DAYS OFF OVERVIEW

This idea was inspired by my good friend Tony Dunst and his workout / diet / poker program called No Days Off. His blog can be found @ www.tonydunstpoker.com.

Plan and simple this is a 6 week program for me leading up to the WSOP. It will run April 18-May31. For this 6 week period my main objectives everyday are to play poker and get in shape through a good diet and strong workouts.

My main goals are

Poker – Play a shitload of hours and make $35,000 during this time
Weight loss – I weighed in at 223.5 and myy goal is to get below 210 by the end.

My blog will be starting from Day 6 cause I just decided to start blogging about this. Expect to see updates on Poker, nutrition , and my workouts. I will be posting hand histories from tournaments etc we will just see how this goes. Sort of winging this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment