Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

No days off 10-14 May Goals

 
No Days Off Days 10-14

Alright guys my apoligies for lack of updates in the blog. I flew home from Miami yesterday and have a solid 9 days back here in Seattle before New Orleans Circuit event. Gonna try my very best to blog every morning while im back.

Today we are going to do my goals for May as I try to do at the beginning of every month.

POKER

  1. In response to my horrendous start of the year (part bad play part bad luck) I am going to drop down in stakes in cash games. I am going to focus soley on 5/10 nl this month for 2 reasons.
          1. I am extremely comfortable at these stakes money wise
          2. I will get some confidence back playing against weaker opponents.
  2. I am going to make $20,000 this month playing 5/10 nl. My original goal was $30,000, but I believe that would be unachievable since at the end of this month I will be going to Arizona before the WSOP for Matt Savages golf tournament.
  3. I will play 125 hours minimum at 5/10nl. Again this is lower due to the golf tournament, but I don’t mind having smaller goals that I can 100% crush instead of just meet.
  4. I am going to write at least 15 blogs this month. That is at least bi-daily, but hopefully every morning. I also want to improve the blog with more photos, media, etc so look forward to that. I am new to this so working on the fly on the blog.

Fitness and Nutrition

  1. Continue with my No Days Off workouts. I am back in Seattle until the 12th so I want to work out every day with Bobby (my trainer) while I am back in Seattle.
  2. The goal is still to get below 210, but hopefully lower
  3. Blog my food intake everyday.
  4. Cutback on liquid calories (beer :D ) a lot. Only day I might be drinking back in Seattle is tomorrow for Cinco De Mayo.

Video of the day today – Its a Party at the DOJ!




No comments:

Post a Comment